WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO
Represent. Support. Inform. Study.
Founded in 1952, FEC represents European companies dealing with cutlery, cookware and other non-electrical household products used for preparing and serving food as well as for dining. We are a strong network of international companies, major national associations and key suppliers of our industry.
Our mission is to give fundamental help to our members and to support them on economic, technical and regulatory topics. We contribute to the definition of European regulations and officially represent the common interests of our members before the international authorities and particularly the European Commission in Brussels.
United we have influence!
YOUR BENEFITS FROM OUR ACTIONS
- One voiceWe are representing our members‘ interests to national and European authorities.
- SimplificationWe are supporting harmonization related to European or global regulations.
- Joining forcesWe are collaborating with other stakeholders on specific topics.
- Connection to the worldWe are working hand in hand with other associations in Europe, the US or Asia.
- Know how / insightsWe are sharing industry related research and development programs.
- AnswersWe support our members by giving feedback to specific questions.
- NetworkWe are organizing annual conventions and network events.
- InformationWe are providing news and updates to our members.
Our Product Ranges
Everything for culinary excellence.
The Federation of European cookware, cutlery and houseware industries represents European manufacturers, established brands and connected suppliers based in the EU, EFTA or EU candidate countries with one voice, wherever common interests are met.
How we Work
Statement on the aim of the work of FEC
Under the roof of FEC the Senior Experts of member companies join and coordinate their forces for all issues which are related to regulations of the European market.